May 7, 2007
My/our question is this: My partner has Diverticulosis & we want to have anal sex with him recieving. He is, as I, concerned with the effect of anal sex on his body with this disease. We use safer sex practices and he has been on the recieving end before, many times but before the Diverticulosis development. Is there any harm that would come to him in any way? I know you are extremely bust but an aswer/advice from you/staff as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated. He is very concerned that/about not giving back the feeling that he recieves.
Response from Dr. Remien
You need to talk about your concerns with a physician. I am sorry I cannot help with this question.
room mates who don't know
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.