|male -, female +
Feb 26, 2007
My male partner is + and im -. How possible is it for us to still have uninfected children?
Response from Dr. Remien
If you are asking about how you have been able to have children by getting pregnant with an HIV+ man and have uninfected children -- a baby can only get infected during pregnancy or childbirth, if the mother is HIV+. If you have had unprotected sex with your positive partner, then you have been lucky to not become infected. There are ways of protecting yourself and a fetus from infection - please consult with a physician about such things.
Seroconversion & raised ALT & GGT
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.