|Hot tubs, whirlpool baths
Oct 2, 2006
I am an HIV POZ male living with my wife who is Negative and sometimes grandchildren who are Negative. Is there any chance of spreading the HIV virus thru bathing together in warm/hot water as in a large whirlpool bath or Hot Tub?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! No risk whatsoever. Enjoy your whirlpool without worry, OK?
Girlfriend just tested HIV+ and is pushing me away.
Pregnant by HIV+ Partner
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.