|Hot tubs, whirlpool baths
Oct 2, 2006
I am an HIV POZ male living with my wife who is Negative and sometimes grandchildren who are Negative. Is there any chance of spreading the HIV virus thru bathing together in warm/hot water as in a large whirlpool bath or Hot Tub?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! No risk whatsoever. Enjoy your whirlpool without worry, OK?
Girlfriend just tested HIV+ and is pushing me away.
Pregnant by HIV+ Partner
- Does HIV Cause Hairy Tongue?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.