Sep 21, 2006
i had my tube tied and now married to a + is the risk still high for me?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, this does not remove, or as far as I know, diminish your risk for HIV infection.
- Effects Of Hiv On The Male Reproductive System
- How Does Hiv Affect The Male Reproductive System?
- Chances Of A Male Contracting Hiv
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.