Sep 21, 2006
i had my tube tied and now married to a + is the risk still high for me?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, this does not remove, or as far as I know, diminish your risk for HIV infection.
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
- Amount Of Cd4 T Cells In Acute Phase Of Hiv Infection
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- Thrush And Chest Pain
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.