Sep 21, 2006
i had my tube tied and now married to a + is the risk still high for me?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, this does not remove, or as far as I know, diminish your risk for HIV infection.
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.