Sep 21, 2006
i had my tube tied and now married to a + is the risk still high for me?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, this does not remove, or as far as I know, diminish your risk for HIV infection.
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.