Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

SERODISCORDANT COUPLE WITH BABY

I have read many questions of couples of hiv+man y hiv- woman and wanting to conceive a baby. Just to let you know I have been a patient with my wife (I'm the + one) with Dr.Sauer in New York and I have to tell you that I was successfull and I am the proud father of a HEALTHY, HIV- baby girl!!! Please publish this for any couple that wants to conceive. IT IS POSSIBLE! My family is a living proof!!!

Thank you!

Response from Dr. Remien

Thank you for this letter!

I think this is useful for others to hear and know about. Yes, Dr. Sauer and his group are providing excellent services to couples such as yours. He is one of the places I have referred people to, but unfortunately there are many people who do not have easy access to this locatation and there are not places like this available eveywhere. But again, it is good that you can share this with others reading the letters in this forum.

Be well and enjoy your family!

+ partner losing his mind..what to do?
I Have A Dream...