|am negative and my partner is positive
Oct 24, 2005
i have been envolved in an affair with a HIV positive person and we had on diffent occasions unprotected sex for less than three months. how much chances am i likely to be infected?
Response from Dr. Remien
Nobody can give you precise estimates on likelihood of infection. Just know that having unprotected sex with an HIV+ person poses risk. Read the questions and answers on The Body's Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum
You should also speak with a counselor in your area.
mixed positive/negative relation
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.