|am negative and my partner is positive
Oct 24, 2005
i have been envolved in an affair with a HIV positive person and we had on diffent occasions unprotected sex for less than three months. how much chances am i likely to be infected?
Response from Dr. Remien
Nobody can give you precise estimates on likelihood of infection. Just know that having unprotected sex with an HIV+ person poses risk. Read the questions and answers on The Body's Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum
You should also speak with a counselor in your area.
mixed positive/negative relation
- Hep C Causing Small Rash Turning Into Sores
- Thrush Gentian Violet Use And Pregnancy
- How Long Does It Take To Be Able To Detect Hiv In Blood Test?
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- What Foods Can I Eat To Keep My Cd4 Cells Good?
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.