Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

assisted conception

My partner and I are wanting to have a child, he is hiv+ Im -, to my understanding there are no clinics in New Zealand that can help us, are you able to give me any contact information for anywhere in Australia where we could get help.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Remien

Unfortunately, I do not know about resources in Australia. It is also challenging here in the United States because while the technology of "sperm washing" is well established and highly effective, it is not readily available to most people and can be quite expensive. Speak with your physician and contact HIV/AIDS service organizations locally.

Good luck and sorry I could not be more helpful.

Negative should I disclose this?
am negative and my partner is positive