Jun 21, 2005
I have met a lady who is HIV+ and wondered if kissing can be a problem for me?
Response from Dr. Remien
infected by partner
disclosing as hiv undetectable
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.