|hiv risk from kissing
May 27, 2005
I tried to find an answer for this question in your forum but couldn't. What is the risk of transmitting hiv to someone from kissing using a lot of tongue action? I'm positive and he's negative and now he's afraid to kiss me. What is the risk?
Response from Dr. Remien
This is not considered to be a risk for transmission of HIV. Please visit the "Safe Sex, HIV Prevention and Transmission" forum on this website.
found out partner is pos, he hasnt told me yet!
Sex without condoms
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.