Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

Current counseling groups in NYC

Are there any counseling groups currently in NYC for serodiscordant gay male couples, either free or for fee?

Response from Dr. Remien

I would start by contacting the larger of the community based organizations that provide HIV services, such as Body Positive or GMHC. Both of these organizations have had groups of this kind and most likely have them currently. There are many other community based organizations that provide various forms of counseling and groups. There may be one in your neighborhood if the larger two that I mentioned are not convenient for you. You can also ask your and/or your partner's physician. Also, many clinics have or know about these type of groups. Ask around - I am sure you will be able to find something fairly easily.

Poz partner and Healthy Lifestyle: How to help?
Magnetic Relationship