|Sex & Disclosure/THANKS for a great answer!
Jan 3, 2005
I just wanted to let you know that your recent answer to sex and disclosure was great and something that I often wondered about. I think more discussion should be given to this specific topic as it is a troublesome concern for many of us I expect.
Response from Dr. Remien
Thank you for your kind words about this Q and A. HIV status disclosure related to sex, dating, and intimacy is a big concern and is challenging for many people. And again, different approaches to the topic work for different people. So yes, there is a need for greater dialogue on the issues.
In Love with a Negative Man
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Gay Oral Sex Multiple Partners
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.