|Sex & Disclosure/THANKS for a great answer!
Jan 3, 2005
I just wanted to let you know that your recent answer to sex and disclosure was great and something that I often wondered about. I think more discussion should be given to this specific topic as it is a troublesome concern for many of us I expect.
Response from Dr. Remien
Thank you for your kind words about this Q and A. HIV status disclosure related to sex, dating, and intimacy is a big concern and is challenging for many people. And again, different approaches to the topic work for different people. So yes, there is a need for greater dialogue on the issues.
In Love with a Negative Man
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.