|HIV+ woman, undetectable-question about oral sex
May 19, 2004
I am HIV+ 5 years, newly single. I have met a man I would like to pursue a long-term relationship with. He is negative. I am undetectable, and we are wondering what his chances are of getting HIV from performing oral sex for me. If so, what are some ways we can pursue this act without putting him at risk?
Response from Dr. Remien
Please look for information about HIV transmission and risk on the forum titled "Safe Sex, HIV Prevention and Transmission." Chances are you will find answers there and if not, you can ask your question on that Forum.
Is this how I should "be" in my relationship?
shall I break the relationship?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of HIV?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.