|HIV+ male with HSV/HPV+ ,HIV- Female
Jul 8, 2003
Before our relationship goes past the kissing stage, I want to know where to go for support or counseling and possibly being involved in a study on mixed status couples. Are there any in the northwest?
Response from Dr. Remien
The best places I know in the northwestern US would be:
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies (CAPS) at UCSF http://www.caps.ucsf.edu/
AIDS Research Institute (ARI) at UCSF http://ari.ucsf.edu/
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- I'm Always Feeling Sick Could It Be Hiv
- Neuropathy In Fingertips And Toes
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- Maximum Hiv Life Span
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.