|HIV+ male with HSV/HPV+ ,HIV- Female
Jul 8, 2003
Before our relationship goes past the kissing stage, I want to know where to go for support or counseling and possibly being involved in a study on mixed status couples. Are there any in the northwest?
Response from Dr. Remien
The best places I know in the northwestern US would be:
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies (CAPS) at UCSF http://www.caps.ucsf.edu/
AIDS Research Institute (ARI) at UCSF http://ari.ucsf.edu/
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.