Jun 2, 2003
If you have sex with someone who has aids but you use a condom will you get the viruse?
Response from Dr. Remien
Condoms are highly efficient at preventing transmission of HIV, if they are used correctly and consistently. However, nobody can tell you that it is impossible to contract HIV when condoms are used. People do make errors in their use of condoms and condoms can break. But again, they are your best form of protection, if there is to be sex between and HIV- and an HIV+ person.
Can't we be used to save other lives?
How to tell if the problem in my relationship is fear of transmission...
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.