Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

brief question!!

hello there.....my question is: how is it that couples can remain in a mixed-status? for sex they use condoms, but do they refrain from french kissing? is that recomended?or is french kissing not a real risk for hiv transmission, given that the couple have good dental health?

Response from Dr. Remien

Deep kissing is generally not considered to be a risk behavior for HIV transmission, especially in the context of good dental health. Please read questions and answers on this topic on the "Safe Sex, Transmission, and Prevention" forum on this website.

Explanation needed
i'm positive but my boyfriend is neg. and wants unsafe sex