|My partner whom passed away was HIV+ I was unaware???
Apr 11, 2003
My wonderful partner Antonio passed away due to AIDS.Over the 4 years , he never told me. I have been tested and have come up neg. How, I don't know! Does that mean that I am in the clear (so to speak)???Thank you for your time!!
Response from Dr. Remien
I am sorry to hear about your loss. If you have tested negative and it has been six months since you may have been infected by your partner from unprotected sex, then you should consider yourself to be in the clear. It would be extremely rare for you to actually be infected and not have tested antibody positive within that time. But you should always consult directly with a medical professional about such matters.
Boyfriend just told me
PLEASE HELP....VERY DEPRESSED
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.