Mar 28, 2003
My Husband is+, from a bad dose of factor8 as a child.I am-. Do you know of a support group? Perhaps via computer?
Response from Dr. Remien
Sorry, but I am not aware of any support groups via the Internet. I suggest that you find out if there are any support groups in the area where you live. Contact your local community based organizations that have information about HIV. You can also ask your medical provider or the local department of health.
Taking the test
re: When both people are positive...
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Burning Urethra A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.