The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mar 28, 2003

My Husband is+, from a bad dose of factor8 as a child.I am-. Do you know of a support group? Perhaps via computer?

Response from Dr. Remien

Sorry, but I am not aware of any support groups via the Internet. I suggest that you find out if there are any support groups in the area where you live. Contact your local community based organizations that have information about HIV. You can also ask your medical provider or the local department of health.

Taking the test
re: When both people are positive...

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint