Mar 28, 2003
My Husband is+, from a bad dose of factor8 as a child.I am-. Do you know of a support group? Perhaps via computer?
Response from Dr. Remien
Sorry, but I am not aware of any support groups via the Internet. I suggest that you find out if there are any support groups in the area where you live. Contact your local community based organizations that have information about HIV. You can also ask your medical provider or the local department of health.
Taking the test
re: When both people are positive...
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
- Penicillin And Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Rash In Hand From Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.