|cd4 countrelationship to hiv
Jan 26, 2003
if one's cd4 count is below 500 does it mean that your are hiv positive?
is it only hiv infection that reduces one's cd4 count?
Response from Dr. Remien
No, it does not mean that someone is HIV positive. There are other conditions that can cause a drop in CD4+ cells. Follow-up with a physician is recommended.
Small pox vaccination for those who work with HIV positive folks?
- Tingling In Fingers After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.