|What percent does mix couples have on staying HIV-
Jan 1, 2003
My hubby came back from prison 5 years later hiv+ iam - We practise safe sex but a condom broke.Im scared for our 2 children, I dont know what to expect of this.should i consider myself to be + for sure? I was tested a month later but was -What is the percentage of couples that remain HIV- with a HIV+ PARTNER? We are so happy to be together after being apart 5 yrs but i keep wondering how much time we have left to enjoy it. please help me
Response from Dr. Remien
I cannot give you precise percentages because transmission of HIV is dependent on so many factors. However, you should know that most mixed status couples do not transmit HIV within the relationship when both are aware and concerned and consistently practice safer sex guidelines.
neg & pos relationships are they possible?
Very worried!..cant go on!
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.