Nov 27, 2002
Hi, I have some simptoms of HIV and I had 2 HIV blood tests which was negativ. By I also had CD4 count test. My CD4 is 450. Is it normal?
Response from Dr. Remien
Generally a "normal" CD4 count is considered to be over 500. However, changes in CD4 count can be caused by a variety of conditions and a lot of HIV- people have chronically low CD4 counts. You need to speak with your doctor about this issue.
I'm HIV+ male, she's not
at a loss
- Does HIV Cause Anal Warts?
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.