Jul 31, 2002
Are there any support groups for couples where one is positive and the other is negative?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, many community based organizations and mental health clinics that provide supportive services for people living with and affected by HIV offer support groups for mixed status couples. Get in touch with agencies in your area to try and identify such a group, if you are interested.
Preventative Measures in a mixed status relationship
- Hiv Positive Support Groups
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.