Jul 31, 2002
Are there any support groups for couples where one is positive and the other is negative?
Response from Dr. Remien
Yes, many community based organizations and mental health clinics that provide supportive services for people living with and affected by HIV offer support groups for mixed status couples. Get in touch with agencies in your area to try and identify such a group, if you are interested.
Preventative Measures in a mixed status relationship
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Rapid Hepatitis Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.