Feb 23, 2002
I have been HIV+ for four years. I find that I get a little tired from time to time. Is this common? I am not on any medication.
Response from Dr. Remien
While it is fairly common for people with HIV to experience periodic tiredness, particularly if they have an elevated viral load, there are many, many reasons that someone can feel tired from time-to-time. If you are not under the care of a physician you should be. This is a question you need to ask your doctor, because again, there are so many possible causes of fatigue that one cannot simply attribute it to HIV.
Is HIV transmitted through kissing?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.