Feb 23, 2002
I have been HIV+ for four years. I find that I get a little tired from time to time. Is this common? I am not on any medication.
Response from Dr. Remien
While it is fairly common for people with HIV to experience periodic tiredness, particularly if they have an elevated viral load, there are many, many reasons that someone can feel tired from time-to-time. If you are not under the care of a physician you should be. This is a question you need to ask your doctor, because again, there are so many possible causes of fatigue that one cannot simply attribute it to HIV.
Is HIV transmitted through kissing?
- Handjob And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Tested
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.