Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

homosexual experience

sir, i am a male now 20 yrs old. i was a bottom partner in a anal inter course. this experience i had was around 7 yrs ago. to my knowledge both of us didn't have aids then. i can see a symptom for aids that one of my shoulder bone has grown extra. i am suffering a severe mental depression. another experience was, i was kissed lip to lip by a male about 2 yrs ago. i had only these two experiences. am i infected? thanks for u r time sir.

Response from Dr. Remien

From the history you describe, your chance of being infected with HIV is extremely low. However, depression is a condition that can be treated in most cases. I strongly recommend that you see a mental health professional so that you can address your depression.

Previous article on Prostitutes with an HIV Positive client
Condom Failure in Mixed Status Couple