|Common Cold and ARS in infants
Dec 5, 2001
Is a running nose , cough , cold and presence of phlegm a symptom of ARS or early HIV infection in a 4 month old baby?
Is common cold in infants and babies HIV related at all??
What are the symptoms of HIV in babies ?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Upper respiratory infections are very common in young infants and are not an indication of HIV infection; JLS.
Pregnancy Mortality Rate
lipodostrophy and pregnancy
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.