|Common Cold and ARS in infants
Dec 5, 2001
Is a running nose , cough , cold and presence of phlegm a symptom of ARS or early HIV infection in a 4 month old baby?
Is common cold in infants and babies HIV related at all??
What are the symptoms of HIV in babies ?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Upper respiratory infections are very common in young infants and are not an indication of HIV infection; JLS.
Pregnancy Mortality Rate
lipodostrophy and pregnancy
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Can You Have Sex After Herpes?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.