|Common Cold and ARS in infants
Dec 5, 2001
Is a running nose , cough , cold and presence of phlegm a symptom of ARS or early HIV infection in a 4 month old baby?
Is common cold in infants and babies HIV related at all??
What are the symptoms of HIV in babies ?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Upper respiratory infections are very common in young infants and are not an indication of HIV infection; JLS.
Pregnancy Mortality Rate
lipodostrophy and pregnancy
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Chest Cold?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Ars
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.