Dec 4, 2001
could you please tell me if women are automatically tested for hiv when they're pregnant and they run a series of blood test on you?????
Response from Dr. Sullivan
All pregnant women receiving prenatal care should be offered voluntary confidential testing for HIV which must be consented; JLS.
Life Expectancy of HIV+ Children
- Do You Automatically Get Cash Benefits If You Have Hiv?
- Are Women Automatically Tested For Hiv While Pregnant?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Expectations In The Rise Of Cd4
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Dyslipidemia In HIV
- Hiv False Negative And Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.