|Life Expectancy of HIV+ Children
Dec 4, 2001
What is the average life expectancy of a child born HIV+?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
A child infected with HIV at birth can live a long life if identified early and treated;JLS.
Early Indicators of Disease
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.