|Pregnant and HIV/AIDS
Nov 23, 2001
Do you have any interviews posted that deal with women that are HIV/AIDS positive. I'm a graduate student working on research dealing with women who are HIV/AIDS positive. Thanks
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
There are several areas of this web site that deal with the experiences of HIV positive women -- you might start with the "Quallity of Life" section.
AIDS/HIV symptoms in infants and children
breastfeeding question please answer?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- When Does An Obgyn Calls For An Hiv Test?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.