|Pregnant and HIV/AIDS
Nov 23, 2001
Do you have any interviews posted that deal with women that are HIV/AIDS positive. I'm a graduate student working on research dealing with women who are HIV/AIDS positive. Thanks
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
There are several areas of this web site that deal with the experiences of HIV positive women -- you might start with the "Quallity of Life" section.
AIDS/HIV symptoms in infants and children
breastfeeding question please answer?
- Thrush Scrotum
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- If The Sides Of My Legs Turn Red Is That Neuropathy?
- Can Exercise Make Buffalo Hump Go Away?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.