Oct 31, 2001
I had a vasectomy 25 years ago, can my sperm still produce a child should I choose to have 1 today? Is artificial insemination an option using my sperm?
Response from Dr. Jackson
I suggest that you contact an infertility specialist in your area to see what would be the success rate of being able to reverse a vasectomy performed 25 years ago or being able to use sperm for artificial insemination without having to reverse the vasectomy.
viral load at 8 weeks post exposure
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Is Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.