|percentage rate of children in foster care with Aids
Oct 31, 2001
Whatis the precentage rate of children in foster care that is infected with Aids?
Response from Dr. Jackson
I suspect that the percentage of children who are HIV infected in foster care varies considerably by geographic location, ethnicity, and age. I suggest you call an adoption agency which is probably aware of the HIV positivity rates of foster care children at least in a limited number of children who have been tested.
HIV RNA Test/HIV DNA PCR Test
- Percentage Rate Of Catching Hiv Through A Infected Syringe
- Can You Have Psychosomatic Symptoms Of Hiv?
- What Does Thrush Look Like On The Tongue?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- If I Am Hiv Positive How Can I Get Help With My Mortgage?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.