|influences in HIV mothers' lives - their feelings
Oct 26, 2001
What do the other influences in the HIV positive mothers' lives generally have to say about her decision to breastfeed her baby or not?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Other influences include convenience, attitudes of husband relatives and friends, availability of clean water, cost of formula, cost of heating the formula, and disease stage of the mother.
Home Access Test Kit
Hiv+ parents: adoption or pregnancy
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.