|influences in HIV mothers' lives - their feelings
Oct 26, 2001
What do the other influences in the HIV positive mothers' lives generally have to say about her decision to breastfeed her baby or not?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Other influences include convenience, attitudes of husband relatives and friends, availability of clean water, cost of formula, cost of heating the formula, and disease stage of the mother.
Home Access Test Kit
Hiv+ parents: adoption or pregnancy
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.