|funding the death if a woman with AIDS
Aug 13, 2000
MY SISTER IS 24 YRS OLD, WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS. SHE HAS A 3 YR OLD SON. SHE IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL WITH PCP PNEUMONIA, VIRAL LOAD 750,000, T-CELL 12. HAS BLOOD BACTERIA MAS AND OTHERS, IF SHE DIES IS THERE ANY FUNDING FOR A FUNERAL???
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Most centers which provide comprehensive HIV care have resources available to help with funeral arrangements; a social worker can also help to identify state/community resources which may be available.John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Worse menstrual cramps for women
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.