|funding the death if a woman with AIDS
Aug 13, 2000
MY SISTER IS 24 YRS OLD, WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS. SHE HAS A 3 YR OLD SON. SHE IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL WITH PCP PNEUMONIA, VIRAL LOAD 750,000, T-CELL 12. HAS BLOOD BACTERIA MAS AND OTHERS, IF SHE DIES IS THERE ANY FUNDING FOR A FUNERAL???
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Most centers which provide comprehensive HIV care have resources available to help with funeral arrangements; a social worker can also help to identify state/community resources which may be available.John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Worse menstrual cramps for women
- Had Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Came Inside
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
- How Risky Is Pre-cum Contact With The Urethra?
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- Rapid Hiv Testing 11 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.