|confused as for test
Oct 22, 2001
does an ordinary blood test,like full blood test,count,vdrl test,condition of liver,,like that show whther a person is infected with HIV,,apart from ELISA or western blot test
Response from Dr. Sullivan
both parents positive
22 weeks pregnant and exposed to cytomegalovirus
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Vaginal Ultrasounds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.