|BREASTFEEDING AND HPV
Oct 15, 2001
CAN I BREASTFEED IF I HAVE HPV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is no evidence for transmission of HPV through breast milk; JLS.
HIV adoption third world countries
adopted twins - mom HIV+
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.