Oct 15, 2001
I have heard that you cannot get HIV from saliva, but then I heard a doctor say there is minimum risk, does that mean there still is a chance! And also what if the person has open sores in his or her mouth! Would I be at risk for sharing a soda with a straw!
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The risk of HIV infection from saliva contact is very low in any situation.JLS
HIV adoption third world countries
- Night Sweats Sign Of Ars
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.