Oct 5, 2001
What are the early symtems in have HIV?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Symptoms of acute HIV infection usually include fever, rash, muscle aches, malaise, headache.
18 hours after
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Condom Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.