|How long CMV IgM test will be positive?
Sep 25, 2001
How long CMV IgM test will be positive after somebody will be recovered after infection? thanks
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It usually becomes negative after several months but in some instances may remain positive for a year or more; JLS.
HIV in sperm?
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
- Does Hiv Infect Human White Blood Cells?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- If You Have Hiv Will You Get Sick During First Year?
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Repeatedly Reactive Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.