|HIV in sperm?
Sep 25, 2001
I understand that HIV is found in semen but I am wondering if it is also found in sperm. In other words, if sperm is removed from semen does it still carry HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is some controversy concerning infection of sperm; the general conscensus is that if it does occur it is a rare occurrence; JLS.
Testing during pregnancy
How long CMV IgM test will be positive?
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
- Can Sperm Carry Hiv And Aids?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.