Sep 15, 2001
CAN A (PAP) TELL ME IF I HAVE HIV.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
A Pap smear is a procedure that collects cells from the cervix in order to examine them for evidence of cancer. It is not a test for HIV infection. HIV-specific tests must be used to diagnose or exclude HIV infection.
Infant son has recurring fevers
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.