|Does HIV adversely affect fertility in women?
Sep 5, 2001
Does HIV adversely affect a women's fertility? If so, does the longer she have the virus make it less likely that she will conceive?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
This question has not been well studied.JLS.
aids in pregnancy
pregnancy risk for hpv+
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.