|how can you catch the virus
Aug 27, 2001
Can you catch HIV from saliva, and what ways can you catch the virus?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
There is very little infectious virus in the saliva and exposure to saliva alone carries little risk of transmission. HIV is commonly transmitted through sexual contact,transfusion of blood or blood products containing HIV, or sharing needles. It can also be transmitted from an HIV positive woman to her baby.
sex and pregency
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.