|IVF programs and hiv
Aug 26, 2001
Are there specific IVF or artificial insemination programs in the US that accept HIV+ women who want to conceive children?
Response from Dr. Jackson
I suggest that you contact IVF programs directly to find out whether IVF is available to HIV+ women. The number for the In vitro fertilization clinic at Johns Hopkins Hospital is 410-583-2749.
adoption - birth mother may be HIV positive
HIV adn IVF
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.