|Pediatric HIV treatment centers
Jun 13, 2001
Hello, In your opinion, where in South Carolina would be the best place to go for Pediatric HIV care? Home will be Hilton Head, SC., and driving to appointments will not be a concern. We have current Dr. looking into this also, and would really like your opinion also. Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The nearest Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trials Unit is located at Duke University in North Carolina; there is also excellent pediatric HIV expertise at Emory university School of medicine in Atlanta.JLS.
aids and pregnancy
Would I not be in the special cases of AIDS?
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.