|Aids/Hiv Surviving the disease
Jun 4, 2001
I have read about people who were undoubtablly hiv/aids positive and some how there immune system manage to destroy the virus completely and they are truely hiv/aids negative with no signs or symptoms. Is this True?????
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is no good evidence for an individual being HIV infected and then becoming HIV negative[ uninfected];JLS.
herpes and hiv
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.