|Positive man with negative wife wants to have baby
Mar 15, 2000
I am a HIV positive man and I want to have a child with my wife who is negative. What, in your opinion is the best way to do this?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
For a thorough discussion of considerations and options for mixed status couples wishing to have a child, please see Dr. Remien's Forum on Mixed Status Couples on this web site. Dr. Remien's answers to questions on "Kids" (February 28,2000) and sperm washing ("Assisted Pregnancies"; February 15, 1999) might be of particular interest to you.
Katherine Luzuriaga, M.D.
Sperm Washing In the US
100,000 load for an infant
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.