|loss of breast tissue and muscle tone
May 17, 2000
I went from a C cup to a B cup. I have heard of increased breast tissue in some patients using certain medication. Can this help me, this might seem shallow but this is all I have left to remind me I am still a woman. I look like a plump flat chested boy. I have also lost a lot of muscle tissue all over, is there a way to regain muscle mass or stop anymore loss.
Response from Dr. Jackson
Please submit this question to The Body's Management of Side Effects and Symptoms Forum.
Newly Infected woman
- Thrush And Tongue Piercing
- Symptoms Of Non-viral Hepatitis And Treatment
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- Does Hiv Lower General Lymphocyte Count?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.