|loss of breast tissue and muscle tone
May 17, 2000
I went from a C cup to a B cup. I have heard of increased breast tissue in some patients using certain medication. Can this help me, this might seem shallow but this is all I have left to remind me I am still a woman. I look like a plump flat chested boy. I have also lost a lot of muscle tissue all over, is there a way to regain muscle mass or stop anymore loss.
Response from Dr. Jackson
Please submit this question to The Body's Management of Side Effects and Symptoms Forum.
Newly Infected woman
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.