Jun 29, 2000
a 32 year old woman has yellow jaundice and hepatitis b
what my concern is can she transmit this to her children?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Immunizations for hepatitis B are routinely given to infants starting in the first three months of life; her children should be protected if they were immunized.
John L. Sullivan, M.D.
Information on Haematology
Treatment of AIDS in pregnant women
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.