|I have CMV.
Jul 25, 2000
My blood test is + to CMV. I am perfectly healthy. I like to be pregnant but I worry about child health. What can I do that my child to be born healthy? I hope to get reply because I do not know what to do?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Approximately half of adults in their 30s are in fact CMV antibody positive which carries very little risk to a newborn unless the CMV infection is acquired during pregnancy. Your immunity now to CMV, as evidenced by your positive CMV antibody test, will in fact help protect the fetus against CMV causing any CMV disease in your newborn.
Brooks Jackson, M.D.
lesbians and aids
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.